Virtual Executive Administrator (Ethiopia)
Banowetz Marketing is looking for an Executive Administrator to help our leadership staff create impact for our team, our clients and our communities. You should be an excellent written and verbal communicator, self-driven, and comfortable with computers (email, data entry, etc). You should also be analytical, data-driven, and have a strong command over written English and Amharic as this position will require translating content from one language into another at various intervals. Your goal will be to manage the email, calendars and other related tasks of our leadership team in order to give them capacity for team and revenue growing activities.
- Keep leadership staff at no more than 20 emails in their inbox.
- Respond to clients and assign tasks in our project management tool.
- Reply to new appointments booked with ‘welcome’ information and answer questions.
- Complete admin & research tasks, as needed. For example, our account information on various platforms when it changes.
- Follow-up with various people by email, phone and other various methods to accomplish various tasks. An example would be communicating with an airline when flight plans.
- Make and reschedule appointments and meetings.
- Other virtual admin tasks, as assigned.
- High-speed internet access.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong English skills (written and verbal).
- Dedication to a task and willing to persevere through difficult technology issues.
- Willingness to persevere through technology education.
- Desire to be a continuous learner.
- Flexible and adaptable in new situations.
- Thorough in both virtual and in-person communication (Slack, Zoom, email & in-person meetings).
- Willing to seek guidance when necessary.