SEO Specialist? Come work with us!
We impact communities by helping family businesses thrive.
Expert SEO Specialist (Ethiopia)
Banowetz Marketing is looking for an SEO Specialist to help our client businesses rank higher on Google and other search engines. You should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO). You should also be analytical, data-driven, and have a strong command over written English and Amharic as this position will require translating content from one language into another at various intervals. The goal is to ensure that return on investment with this company produces high returns while providing excellent customer service!
- Participate in forming effective organic search strategies
- Create & manage Google My Business (GMB) and Google Analytics accounts for clients
- Launch and optimize various Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids and creatives to gain better ROI
- Produce reports for clients
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep current with PPC and SEM trends
- Able to perform in Depth SWOT analysis and create actionable assignments from analysis
- Effectively use Schema on all websites
- Effectively employ citation consistency across all platforms
- Effective use of Meta with strong (tracked) keywords
- Thorough understanding of AMP and ability to fix issues pertaining to LCP, CLS and FID
- Able to perform a complete and thorough competition analysis
- Write keyword-rich website and blog copy
- Build a strong relationship with co-workers and clients using Slack, email, etc.
- Be a self-motivated, lifelong learner with an excellent work ethic and care for others.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with SEO, data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, etc.) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Ubersuggest, etc.)
- Proficient in Google Workspace (formally known as G Suite)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong English skills
- Google Ads Certification and Facebook Blueprint is a plus
- Digital Media or a related field; experience in lieu of education
- Access to reliable, high-speed internet on a private connection (company reimbursed)