SEO Apprentice (USA)
Banowetz Marketing is looking for an SEO Specialist to help our client businesses rank higher on Google and other search engines. You should be analytical, data-driven, and have a strong command over written English. It’s important that you are comfortable working digitally as this is a work-from-home, virtual position. The goal is to ensure that return on investment with this company produces high returns while providing excellent customer service!
What you’ll learn:
- Participate in forming effective organic search strategies
- Create & manage Google My Business (GMB) and Google Analytics accounts for clients
- Launch and optimize various Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids and creatives to gain better ROI
- Produce reports for clients
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep current with PPC and SEM trends
- Able to perform in Depth SWOT analysis and create actionable assignments from analysis
- Effectively use Schema on all websites
- Effectively employ citation consistency across all platforms
- Effective use of Meta with strong (tracked) keywords
- Thorough understanding of AMP and ability to fix issues pertaining to LCP, CLS and FID
- Able to perform a complete and thorough competition analysis
- Write keyword-rich website and blog copy
- Build a strong relationship with co-workers and clients using Slack, email, etc.
- Be a self-motivated, lifelong learner with an excellent work ethic and care for others.
- Other duties as assigned
- Run ad performance reports & make suggestions based off the prompts.
- Run dead link reports & mitigate errors.
- Run speed reports & make suggestions based off the reports you ran.
- Run social media performance reports & make suggestions for changes.
- Run SEO reports & audits.
- Run review reports.
- Run orphan pages report.
- Run NAP tracker report.
- Run a Google My Business (GMB) report & make edits to make edits to GMB accounts.
- Ask for GMB reviews.
- Run an email funnel performance report.
- Execute on-page optimizations.
- Manage content calendars (assign content creation tasks to other staff).
- Analyze Google Search Console.
- High-speed internet access.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong English skills (written and verbal).
- Dedication to a task and willing to persevere through difficult technology issues.
- Willingness to persevere through technology education.
- Desire to be a continuous learner.
- Flexible and adaptable in new situations.
- Thorough in both virtual and in-person communication (Slack, Zoom, email & in-person meetings).
- Willing to seek guidance when necessary.