Work-from-Home Commission Sales (USA)
Banowetz Marketing is looking for a commissioned sales person to help family businesses thrive. You should be an excellent verbal and written communicator, friendly and solution-focused. Customer service and helping business leaders find solutions that will help their business thrive is the goal! You’ll be selling branding, graphic design, StoryBrand copywriting, SEO and other marketing services to small business customers who greatly need our help.
This is a work-from-home, commission-only, 1099 contractor position.
- Provide value to small business leaders through networking and answering questions online and in-person/via zoom.
- Answer questions and have a strong customer-focused agenda. Care deeply about serving the customer.
- Sell with integrity & honesty: Don’t sell what we can’t deliver on. Under promise so we can over-deliver. Turn down a sale if it wouldn’t be a good fit for the customer or for our team (ie: have a long-term growth strategy instead of just making a sale).
- Take time to learn our products well and continue to understand them, as marketing technology is constantly evolving (set aside time in your schedule to have meetings with Banowetz Marketing implementation staff to learn about what they are working on, what projects they’re having a great time with and more about them personally to help relay that information to potential and current clients).
- Help keep current clients thrilled with our services! Do this through touching base with them and being proactive about concerns before they become significant issues.
- High-speed internet access.
- Strong English skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent networking, problem solving and customer-focused communication.
- Desire to be a continuous learner.
- Flexible and adaptable in new situations.
- Thorough in both virtual and in-person communication (Slack, Zoom, email & in-person meetings).
- Willing to seek guidance when necessary.